Dark balsamic vinegar - Cinnamon & PearRegular price $5.95
The rich aroma of toasted Sri Lankan cinnamon and the sweet taste of Anjou pear are harmoniously combined to make a tasty and sweet balsamic vinegar.
Accompanied with blood orange olive oil, it makes a delicious vinaigrette for a festive salad of spinach and baby arugula; top your salad with fresh pear slices, toasted pecans and dried cranberries. This balsamic can also be used as a marinade for pork or poultry. Transform your vanilla ice cream, cinnamon rolls, and pears with just a drizzle of this vinegar!
To try withInfused oil: blood orange, lemon, basil, walnuts
- Toss with blood orange olive oil to season a spinach or arugula salad, topped with fresh berries, tangerines and goat cheese.
- Use in place of lemon juice in your favorite apple pie recipe
- Use to poach pears or apples.
- Combine it with a high quality extra virgin olive oil and drizzle it over sweet potato wedges, pumpkin or butternut squash before roasting.
- Drizzle over Greek yogurt, ice cream or oatmeal.
- Brush acorn squash halves before roasting.
Whisk in mascarpone cheese for a dessert topping.