Dark balsamic vinegar - Chocolate Di TorinoRegular price $5.95
In this balsamic, the fruity and plum notes of this vinegar pair perfectly with the infused flavor of chocolate.
Use it to marinate meats such as slow-cooked pulled pork, braised meats, or to replace sugar in your favorite baked goods. Pair this balsamic with chipotle olive oil to make a perfect mole sauce or mixed with blood orange olive oil or walnut oil to make a delicious marinade. Fine cheeses and ice cream are enhanced by this unique vinegar. Did we mention it's to die for in chocolate martinis?
To try withAgrumato Oil: orange
Infused oil: blood orange chipotle
- Combine with any spicy infused olive oil for a Mexican mole or a marinade for beef, pork and poultry.
- Combine with any of the suggested oil pairings for superb green leafy dressings.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit, ice cream or whipped cream.
- Drizzle with angel food cakes and garnish with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
- Drizzle with blood orange olive oil brownies.