White balsamic vinegar - OreganoRegular price $5.95
Prepare to be transported to the Greek Islands! It's our secret ingredient for the most delicious Greek salads. Earthy and slightly sweet, with a nice touch of lemon zest, our Santorini Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar is very aromatic and flavorful. It really is the ideal vinegar for many Mediterranean inspired dishes. Complex but perfectly balanced, we love using it to quickly and easily make marinades and dressings. Pairs beautifully with any lemon or herb olive oil or high quality medium extra virgin oil.
To try with
Infused oil: Persian lime, Provence herbs, gremolata
- Toss with Persian lime olive oil and toss with farro, chickpeas, chopped parsley, green onions and chives.
- Toss with Gremolata olive oil and drizzle with orzo salad with fresh herbs, chopped Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with chopped tomatoes and cucumbers; combine with Italian lemon olive oil for Mediterranean pasta salads.
- Excellent for quick pickled red onions and other blanched vegetables.
- Combine with high quality medium extra virgin oil to marinate fish, chicken or lamb before grilling.
- For a quick appetizer, combine it with garlic olive oil and marinate the especially delicious olives and feta cheese with a pinch of Turkish seasoning.