White balsamic vinegar - VanillaRegular price $5.95
We've achieved the perfect balance between sweet and tangy with our white vanilla balsamic vinegar. Vanilla extract is mixed with white grape must and Pinot Grigio wine vinegar to create this delicious white balsamic condimento. The mild, slightly sweet flavor of this vinegar pairs beautifully with rich, savory sauces.
Native countryModena, Italy
To try with
Infused oil: blood orange, butter, persian lime, chipotle, harissa
- Use in place of apple cider vinegar for an unexpected touch of barbecue sauce.
- Mix with olive oil and butter and brush the acorn squash halves then roast.
- Use to macerate tropical fruits before grilling and serve with fresh ricotta cheese.
- Combine with blood orange, Italian lemon or Persian lime olive oil and Dijon mustard to make a delicious dressing for a green salad made with crushed pistachios, fresh berries and cheese. tangy goat cheese.
- Sauté the peeled edamames in chipotle olive oil for a few minutes, sprinkle with sea salt and drizzle with still warm vanilla balsamic vinegar and serve.
- Add a touch of sparkling water for an afternoon pick-me-up.