Balsamic vinegar - TangerineRegular price $5.95
Our Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar is pleasantly tart, subtly sweet and rich; an exceptional addition to salads, fish and chicken. Delicious when drizzled over a pan of seared or grilled salmon! You can also use it for Asian-inspired sauces, dressings, marinades, cheese platters, over yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit salad, and decadent chocolate brownies.
Country of origin
To try with
- Toss with the basil olive oil and drizzle over a baby spinach salad with goat cheese and toasted pecans.
- Reduce and toss with Blood Orange olive oil and Dijon mustard to glaze pork chops or pork tenderloin.
- Reduce and use as a syrup on pancakes, waffles or French toast.
- Drizzle with Greek yogurt and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Toss with the Herbes de Provence olive oil and brush the fruit skewers before grilling them.