Dark balsamic vinegar - MapleRegular price $5.95
A perfectly sweet and tangy vinegar that goes well with fruit salads and cheese. It can be a great substitute for maple syrup.
The sweet and salty aroma of maple syrup is captured in this balsamic condiment. This vinegar has become a brunch favorite and a creative addition to roasted Brussels sprouts. For a burst of flavor, pair it with cayenne olive oil, but for a wonderful flavor contrast, pair it with one of our high quality mild extra virgin olive oils. A soft and warm balsamic that looks great on waffles, pork chops and pancakes, it's also a delicious side dish with fruit, Greek yogurt and ice cream.
Native countryModena, Italy
To try withInfused oil: blood orange, butter, walnuts
- For your pancakes, waffles and French toast
- Reduce to caramelize slices of bacon, chicken, or pork
- Dare to put it in your next whipped cream or in cream cheese
- Try it with Dijon mustard
- Add it to the baked beans
- Add to sugar for making cinnamon buns