Balsamic vinegar - Maple BourbonRegular price $5.95
The sweet aroma of maple syrup blends perfectly with the flavor of bourbon aged in oak barrels. For an unexpected twist, add it to a cocktail! It is superb on pork, Brussels sprouts, sweet breakfast dishes and grilled pineapple. It is also a great addition to mustards or your homemade BBQ sauce.
To try with
Infused extra virgin olive oil:Second - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Butter - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Persian Lime - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Orange sanguine - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Chipotle - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lemon Italy - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cayenne - Citrus extravierge olive huile
Roasted walnuts - Specialty Oil
- Mix with olive oil Roasted walnuts or in olive oil Butter, on pancakes, waffles or French toast.
- Reduce and use as a glaze for bacon strips, chicken and pork.
- Mix with olive oil Orange sanguine, to make a sweet vinaigrette.
- Add to wet ingredients in your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip into cream cheese and glazed carrot cake.
- Toss with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze the ham.
- Add to baked beans.
- Add to homemade BBQ sauce.
- Mix with confectioner's sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon rolls.
- Drizzle over ice cream with this balsamic!