White balsamic vinegar - Sicilian lemonRegular price $6.50
Our Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic is exceptionally versatile. It has both crisp and sweet notes without the bitter and sour flavors characteristic of most lemon varieties. A staple in the Mediterranean diet, this vinegar pairs well with just about any heavy-duty or infused high-quality extra virgin oil. Whether you use it in a kale vinaigrette or cut it down and brush it on a warm cake, our Sicilian Lemon Balsamic will surely give a touch of fresh and tangy lemon to any of your favorites.
To try withInfused oil: Persian lime, basil, Provence herbs, gremolata
- Combine with your favorite olive oil to marinate pork, poultry, seafood or vegetables.
- Mix with olive oil and basil and drizzle over the pasta, add the diced tomatoes, the grilled zucchini, the fresh herbs and the Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings
- Toss with Tuscan herb olive oil to season sautéed peas, carrots, pearl onions and chopped herbs and serve as a hot or cold side dish.
- Toss with Italian lemon olive oil and drizzle with steamed vegetables; it's especially delicious with green beans!
- Use to make the most delicious lemon sorbet or granita.
Add to sparkling water for a refreshing thirst-quencher.