Extra virgin olive oil Agrumato - BasilRegular price $5.95
Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this extra virgin olive oil agrumato with all natural basil is produced by crushing olives and basil simultaneously in the same press without the use of added essences. This process allows the essential oils in the basil to harmonize with the oil in the olives Coratina. The producer hand-harvests Andria olives near the Adriatic coast.
The aroma of this olive oil is true to herbs; the freshly picked basil is strongly prominent. This oil is best presented as a finishing touch on any of your signature dishes.
To try with
Cranberry & Pear - fruity balsamic
Sicilian lemon - white balsamic
Cornflower - dark balsamic
Fig - dark balsamic
Strawberry - dark balsamic
Raspberry - dark balsamic
Grenade - fruity balsamic
Peach - white balsamic
- Brush freshly baked bread.
- Drizzle over fresh diced tomatoes and add our traditional 18 year old balsamic vinegar for an exceptional bruschetta
- Use in place of butter or oil in zucchini bread.
- Use to finish a vegetable risotto
- Spread ricotta cheese on a slice of fresh bread and sprinkle with basil Agrumato.
- Put on your favorite pasta, then add freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Use to baste fresh peas, roasted asparagus or any spring vegetable.
- Baste your pizza
- Use to make the basil aioli