Infused extra virgin olive oil - Blood orangeRegular price $5.95
Bright and tangy, this Super Premium extra virgin olive oil is made from the extract of fresh Italian blood orange oil. The sweet and slightly tart taste of blood oranges makes this olive oil even more appealing. Pungent but not bitter, it tastes bright, lemony and almost exotic in aroma. Its versatile flavor profile and fruity aroma make this oil a favorite for the Olive & Balsäm team.
To try with
White vinegar: Sicilian lemon,
Dark vinegar: cranberry and pear, blackberry & ginger, Di Torino chocolate, pear & cinnamon, fig, Italian espresso
- Try it on roasted or broiled fish
- Combine it with your favorite vinegar to make a salad dressing
- Use it in baking instead of melted butter or other oils: try it in brownies, carrot cake, muffins, or pumpkin bread. You will love it!
- Combine with chocolate balsamic, ground cumin, chipotle powder and your favorite spices. Pour the mixture over a pork shoulder and cook slowly until tender.
- Use to sear scallops and serve on a farro and spinach salad.
- Combine with any of the suggested balsamic vinegar pairings for a great dressing.
- To drizzle with roasted beets, carrots, fennel or sweet potatoes and sprinkle with chopped parsley.