Dark balsamic vinegar - I. G. P from ModenaRegular price $6.50
I.G.P. certified by the Consorzio di Modena, this balsamic has been artfully crafted with the largest amount of Italian grape must deemed necessary to balance the acidity of 6% of this vinegar. The product obtained is a well balanced, rich, lively and velvety balsamic. In comparison with our traditional 18 year old balsamic, our I.G.P. is pleasantly tastier with just the right amount of sweetness. These characteristics can be attributed to the amounts of cask aged wine vinegar and grape must used in this delicious batch of 'Gold Line' balsamic vinegar. This multifaceted and versatile vinegar is just about the perfect ingredient for any way of eating, but most importantly, it is very well suited for those on a special diet and the perfect pairing for any olive oil.
Native countryModena, Italy
To try with
Infused oil: basil, blood orange, gremolata, porcini mushrooms & sage, rosemary
- Combine with a high quality full bodied extra virgin oil to make a healthy and flavorful dressing.
- Drizzle over steamed, grilled or roasted vegetables.
- Drizzle with Mozzarella cheese or Caprese salad.
- Combine with your favorite olive oil to make a fantastic marinade.
- Use in dishes where higher acidity and more heat is needed