White balsamic vinegar - Honey & GingerRegular price $6.50
The dynamic fusion of honey and ginger creates perfectly balanced salty and sweet flavors. The aromas of Italian honey with a thousand freshly harvested flowers are embraced by the gentle warmth of ginger which are as dizzying as the smell of this balsamic. From salads to noodles to stir-fries, any Asian-inspired dish can benefit from this vinegar. Cold drinks, hot cider and winter sangria are exceptional when made with honey ginger white balsamic.
Remark : Expect there to be sediment settling. Shake before use to homogenize the fruit pulp.
Native countryModena, Italy
To try withInfused oil: Persian lime, gremolata, basil, Provencal herbs
- Use to marinate fresh cucumbers or spiralized zucchini before adding to a salad.
- Use to deglaze a pan after searing seafood with any high quality mild extra virgin oil or with the suggested oil pairings.
- Toss with brown sugar and use to glaze baby back ribs.
- Use in stir-fries by mixing it with toasted sesame seed oil.
- Drizzle to finish the steamed or fried rice.
- Toss with Persian lime or blood orange olive oil and drizzle over carrots and beetroot before grilling.
- Excellent on kale and arugula salads.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing drink.