Fruity Balsamic Vinegar - Granny Smith AppleRegular price $5.95
This vinegar is very versatile and nicely complements the spiciness of green vegetables like watercress and arugula. Made with Italian apple puree, white balsamic vinegar and barrel-aged cider vinegar. It's great on Asian coleslaw or even as a marinade for shrimp or scallops.
To try with
Infused Oil:Persian Lime - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Butter - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Gremolata - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Coriander & red onion - Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Recommendation from our customers: add to molds, it's delicious!!
- Add to homemade sauerkraut or deli meats.
- Toss with toasted sesame seed oil, peanut butter, and low-sodium soy sauce to dress the Asian coleslaw.
- Use to finish sautéed mustard greens and serve with pork chops.
- Use instead of apple cider vinegar to add a fruity kick to warm salads, gravy, and braised vegetables or meats.
- Drizzle with roasted fennel.
- Toss with Tuscan herb olive oil to dress a root vegetable salad with grated beets, carrots, celeriac and parsnips.
- Combine with Italian Lemon Olive Oil for a massaged kale salad.