White balsamic vinegar - Granny Smith appleRegular price $5.95
Bursting with the tangy acidity of Granny Smith apples, this vinegar nicely complements the spiciness of green vegetables like watercress and arugula. Made with Italian apple puree, white balsamic vinegar and just a little cask-aged apple cider vinegar. We love to use it in Waldorf salad, Asian coleslaw or even as a marinade for shrimp or scallops, it's so versatile!
To try with
Infused oil: Persian lime, butter, gremolata, coriander & red onion
- Add to homemade sauerkraut or cold cuts.
- Toss with toasted sesame seed oil, peanut butter and low sodium soy sauce to season the Asian coleslaw.
- Finish with the sautéed mustard leaves and serve with pork chops.
- Use in place of apple cider vinegar to add a fruity touch to hot salads, gravy, and braised vegetables or meats.
- Drizzle with roasted fennel.
- Toss with Tuscan herb olive oil to season a root vegetable salad with grated beets, carrots, celeriac and parsnip.
- Combine with Italian lemon olive oil for a massaged kale salad.