White balsamic vinegar - GrapefruitRegular price $5.95
The Pinot Nero grape produces earthy, yet elegant rosé wines that taste fresh, crisp and dry. The delicious freshness of this wine not only translates perfectly into a vinegar, but it pairs beautifully with pink grapefruit. Bursting with tangy fruitiness, our pink grapefruit balsamic rosé is especially delicious with bitter greens and fennel. Like all of our vinegars, it makes a fantastic vinaigrette when combined with olive oil, but is just as delicious when used as a star ingredient.
To try with
Ail – Infused extra virgin olive oil
Aneth – Infused extra virgin olive oil
Basil - Extra virgin olive oil citrusy
Gremolata – Infused extra virgin olive oil
Herbs of Provence – Infused extra virgin olive oil
Rosemary - Extra virgin olive oil citrusy
Tuscan – Infused extra virgin olive oil
- Combine with a extra virgin olive oil (mean) and drizzle an arugula salad.
- Pour into a tall glass of iced homemade lemonade to add flavor special to the mixture.
- Pour over seared scallops.
- Drizzle over grilled fish.
- Toss with roasted vegetables.
- Pour over fresh fruit.
- Use to deglaze the pan after searing pork or chicken.
- Mix with olive oil Herbs of Provence and drizzle with a spinach salad with grapefruit or tangerine wedges, toasted walnuts and a few dried cherries.
- Combine with olive oil Gremolata in a poultry or seafood marinade.
- Drizzle over a fruit salad.
- For a beautiful, bright and refreshing cocktail, add it to gin and sparkling water with a sprig of rosemary.
- Use with olive oil from Cayenne and pour over a crab and avocado salad garnished with ruby red grapefruit wedges.