Balsamic vinegar - FigRegular price $6.50
This beautiful fruit balsamic vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian figs mixed with our traditional 18 year old style dark balsamic base: sweet, sour and jammy notes of red berries, ripe Italian figs and a hint of plum. This vinegar blends delicate acidity with Italian fig puree for the perfect scent and texture to complement any salad, cheese plate, relish or marinade. This classic Mediterranean ingredient shines and gives off unmistakable sweet and fruity flavors.
Country of origin
To try with
- Brush wedges with cantaloupe or honeydew melon and garnish with chopped prosciutto and freshly grated cheese.
- Mix with olive oil Chipotle and brush beef, lamb, poultry or seafood before roasting or grilling.
- Mix with olive oil blood orange and drizzle over cooked wild rice with roasted butternut squash and diced apples.
- Mix with any Super Premium extra virgin olive oil on medium heat, then drizzle a spinach salad with almonds and grapefruit slices.
- Use as a finish on roasted Brussels sprouts with a balsamic fillet with figs.
- Drizzle with goat cheese and serve with crackers.
- Pair this balsamic with oil blood orange for a tasty vinaigrette or garlic oil for a sweet and savory marinade for pork or steak.