Fruity Balsamic Vinegar - PomegranateRegular price $5.95
To try with
Basil - Extra citrus huile d'olive
Lemon Italy – Infused extra virgin olive oil
Gremolata – Infused extra virgin olive oil
Harissa – Infused extra virgin olive oil
Persian Lime – Infused extra virgin olive oil
Orange sanguine – Infused extra virgin olive oil
- Delicious on fresh cheeses!
- To drizzle over your ice cream
- Use to caramelize red or cipollini onions
- Toss with Persian lime, Italian lemon or basil olive oil, served on salads garnished with walnuts, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and caramelized red onions
- Mix with basil or gremolata oil and use to marinate lamb or duck
- Reduce in a saucepan then sprinkle with duck or chicken
- Try it in your favorite cranberry relish or marmalade
- Whisk it with Harissa olive oil and pour it over the oven-roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Add to cooked Turkish eggplant
- Use instead of wine vinegar in Caponata, the Sicilian sweet and sour version of ratatouille.