Balsamic vinegar - PomegranateRegular price $5.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Its distinctive flavor and versatility make it ideal for a wide range of foods. The delicate pomegranate flavor is both tangy and sweet, characteristics that perfectly complement the traditional 18-year-old black balsamic base. This vinegar is sweet and succulent, with a rich, velvety texture that pairs beautifully with Lime Perse olive oil to brush roasted Brussels sprouts or with leafy greens. Excellent as a frosting for lamb, it also makes an incredible reduction which is delicious on salmon or on fresh fruit.
To try with
To try with
Infused oil: persian lime, basil, gremolata, Italian lemon, harissa, blood orange
- Delicious on fresh cheeses!
- To baste your ice cream
- Use to caramelize red onions or cipollini
- Toss with Persian lime, Italian lemon or basil olive oil, served on salads topped with nuts, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and caramelized red onions
- Mix with basil or gremolata oil and use to marinate lamb or duck
- Reduce in a saucepan then baste with duck or chicken
- Try it in your favorite cranberry relish or marmalade
- Whip it with Harissa olive oil and pour it over the oven-roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Add to cooked Turkish eggplant
- Use in place of wine vinegar in Caponata, the Sicilian sweet and sour version of ratatouille.