Balsamic vinegar - Naples herbsRegular price $6.50
You can practically taste the sweet, salty and herbal flavors of a delicious herbal bouquet just by smelling this balsamic. Dried Neapolitan herbs blend perfectly with our traditional, fruity and complex 18-year-old style balsamic base. It offers the versatility needed to make salad dressings, meat and vegetable marinades, to decorate a cheese and salami plate, in addition to making tangy dessert sauces that are used to drizzle poached pears or fresh fruit .
To try with
Basil - Citrus huile d'olive
Lemon Italy - Olive oil infused
Harissa - Infused olive oil
Persian Lime - Olive oil infused
Orange sanguine - Infused olive oil
Rosemary - Citrus huile d'olive
Tuscan - Olive oil infused
- Delicious on fresh cheeses!
- Mix with basil or gremolata oil and use to marinate lamb or duck
- Reduce in a glaze and drizzle over lamb, pork tenderloin or roast chicken.
- Combine with any of our citrus-infused olive oils to make delicious dressings for pasta salads.
- Toss with a spicy olive oil to brush lamb or vegetable skewers before grilling.
- Mix with rosemary olive oil to make a marinade for grilled chicken.
- Drizzle a roasted butternut squash over crostini.
- Drizzle over bruschetta.
- Use as a finish on oven-roasted tomatoes, eggplant or zucchini.
- Drizzle over avocado toast topped with sliced tomatoes.
- Drizzle over fresh strawberries.