Balsamic vinegar - Naples herbsRegular price $5.95
You can practically taste the sweet, savory and herbaceous flavors of a delicious bouquet of herbs just by smelling this balsamic. Dried Neapolitan herbs blend perfectly with our traditional 18 year old style balsamic base, fruity and complex. It offers the versatility to make salad dressings, marinades of meats and vegetables, to decorate a plate of cheese and salami, in addition to making tangy dessert sauces that are used to drizzle poached pears or fresh fruit. .
To try with
Basil - Agrumato olive oil
Italian lemon - Olive oil infused
Harissa - Infused olive oil
Persian lime - Olive oil infused
blood orange - Infused olive oil
Rosemary - Agrumato olive oil
Tuscany - Olive oil infused
- Delicious on fresh cheeses!
- Mix with basil or gremolata oil and use to marinate lamb or duck
- Reduce in icing and drizzle with lamb, pork tenderloin or roast chicken.
- Combine with any of our citrus infused olive oils to make delicious dressings for pasta salads.
- Toss with spicy olive oil to brush the skewers of lamb or vegetables before grilling.
- Toss with rosemary olive oil to make a marinade for grilled chicken.
- Drizzle a roasted butternut squash over crostini.
- Water the bruschetta.
- Use as a finish on oven-roasted tomatoes, eggplants or zucchini.
- Drizzle with avocado toast topped with sliced tomatoes.
- Drizzle with fresh strawberries.